The Postgraduate Agreement Student Program (PEC - PG), officially created in 1981, offers scholarships for developing country nationals with whom Brazil has a cultural and / or educational cooperation agreement for training in courses of postgraduate strictu sensu (masters and doctorate) in Brazilian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- Vacancies in Brazilian HEIs recommended by Capes, without tuition costs;
- Monthly scholarship in the same amount as the one offered to Brazilian students, namely:
- R$ 1.500 for masters, with a maximum duration of 24 months;
- R$ 2.200 for a doctorate, with a maximum duration of 48 months;
- The return’s plane ticket to the foreign student's country.